6 Responses

1. Lynnie at |

I love going horseback riding as well! But still I give you a lot of credit for going alone. Do you think you’d travel alone again?

2. BnBanks
    BnBanks at |

To Lynnie: Thanks for your comments! I really loved travelling and though it was awkward at times I didn’t mind going alone. I didn’t have to compromise; I got to experience all the things that I wanted. I believe it was definitely worth it! To Jae: You should definitely get back into the saddle! It’s relaxing in a strange way. Thanks for your comments! To virginia: Thanks so much! It’s definitely been awhile, but it’s great hearing from you. New Zealand was amazing; I had the time of my life there! And I have so many pictures and stories to share.

3. Jae at |

This is an awesome article. It makes me want to have an adventure of horseback riding, again. It has been 20 years. Whew….

4. BnBanks
    BnBanks at |

5. Virginia at |

Brittani, What an enjoyable recap of your horse-back trip with Scooby! I really think that he was just the one for you especially if this was your first time on a horse. (I have yet to ride one.) He afforded you the opportunity to really see something of New Zealand that you probably would have missed. We are so glad you had the opportunity to go and that you enjoyed it! We love you and could not believe how you have grown up. Thanks for you graduation pictures. By the way, when you have time, Iwould just love to see more of you in New Zealand. Uncle Harold and Aunt Virginia

6. BnBanks